#RescheduleAlert Enjoy your Wedding at a Later Date!
A wedding is one of the most important events in one’s life. It marks the beginning of a new journey, a new family and a completely new life. And putting together this event takes a whole lot of effort in terms of money, leg work, time, inviting guests and outstation family, friends, food catering orders in place, clothes, jewellery expenses, decorators, etc. Phew! In short, it is no easy task.
But ‘IF’, god forbid, due to unforeseen circumstances, if you have to cancel the whole event, it would be a NIGHTMARE. It would not only be a waste of all the effort but there would be a considerable monetary loss too. And later on, when you are ready to go ahead with the celebration at a later date, re-planning would be a whole new story. Sounds daunting, doesn’t it?
With Covid-19 ensuring a worldwide lockdown, making social distancing real thing, hosting a wedding right now is next to impossible! Yes, you may argue that the Indian government is allowing weddings to take place with small gatherings but that wouldn’t really serve the purpose too, right? As there is also a travel ban, why risk your guests, family and friends to suffer at all?
Therefore, in these difficult times, at WeddingZ.in, we have a wonderful solution to offer to you – you may book a Weddinngz assured venue now and reschedule your event at a later date* And the best part is, you can reschedule at NO EXTRA COST.
To know more, call your venue manager now! Also, refer to the above image for complete information.
Terms and Conditions
- Rescheduling is allowed for free but can be availed only once
- Rescheduling option has to be utilised before 30 days of the date of the event
- Applicable for all new bookings done till April’2020
- Rescheduling of an event is allowed till March’2021
- Rescheduling date will be considered basis availability at the venue
- Prices may vary for Muhurat/Non-Muhurat dates
- Applicable at most of the Weddingz Assured Venues
- Please note: This offer is not applicable for Goa & MP, and select venues in other cities