7 Brides who Ditched Heels and Chose Sneakers for their Wedding Outfits!
How often do we come across articles on the internet or through word-of-mouth about the many woes of brides complaining of sore feet because they wore super high heels? No doubt, a bride wants to look and feel her best in her wedding ensembles but sometimes it is okay to give comfort and create a look that truly stands for you being you.
Having said that, nowadays many brides are replacing their heels for a pair of slick sneakers. This really does break the stereotype and adds a modern touch to otherwise traditional attire. Also, vanity takes a backseat as brides want more comfort! Take a look at 7 such brides who rocked the sneaker look:
1. What do you pair your conventional red bridal lehenga with? Matching sneakers, of course!
2. Any Gucci brides out there?
3. Comfy sneakers to dance away all night!
4. One for the brides who pair their white wedding gowns with a pair of pure white shoes!
5. LED lights on my sneakers? Yes, please!
6. Go the extra mile and personalise your sneakers to perfectly match your lehenga!
7. Tie those laces up nice and tight so that you don’t need to worry about tripping over!
Ditch those heels and put on a pair of sneakers! What say?