7 Wedding Signages That Won Our Hearts!
Wedding signages are really important. They help the guests in locating where they are or directing them as to where they want to go. In recent years, wedding signages have become a major trend and couples love to add a personal and unique touch to make the decor stand out. Take a look at 7 wedding signages that won our hearts and you should definitely consider adding to your wedding decor:
1. This Punjabi wedding signage that directed the guests where to go. It mentioned all that there was to look forward to while maintaining the typical Punjabi vibe.
Image Source: Snap Soul
2. A to-the-point signage indicating the Sangeet ceremony of the couple. What we loved about it is the colour scheme and bulbs adorning the signage frame.
Image Source: Camera Crew
3. How cute is this wedding sign! The signage placed on the seat is humourously welcoming guests to take a seat before the wedding ceremony begins!
Image Source: A Guy and A Girl Photography
4. Bookworms and nerds will love this wedding signage. Rather than labelling places for as they are, give it a twist and use popular locations from the books!
Image Source: Pinterest
5. Total Punjabi vibes, don’t you think? Using popular Punjabi songs on the signage, it sets the guests in the mood for the fun and festivities!
Image Source: Dream Diaries
6. A great way to express the couple’s love for each other (and to lure the guests to the bar) is this cool signage!
Image Source: Wedding Nama
7. A wedding is incomplete without some mushy moments and cute decor and this signage adds the perfect dose of magic and love to the wedding.
Image Source: Royd Tauro Photography
Hope this inspires all the to-be-weds to make their wedding signages unique, fun and dreamy!