8 Kanjeevaram Saree Inspiration for South Indian Brides
Originating from the Kanchipuram district of Tamil Nadu, India, Kanjeevaram sarees are pure silk sarees worn by most women in South India on weddings and other special occasions. These sarees have a rich appeal and are a great choice if you want to look elegant and classy at a wedding.
Since South Indian brides are generally seen wearing a Kanjeevaram sarees, we thought of sharing some gorgeous ensembles that will inspire you to do something unique with your saree too. Check out these gorgeous 8 examples:
1. A dash of red to add colour to a monotone ensemble!
2. For a South Indian bride who would love to wear pink for her summer wedding!
3. Bias towards the pastel shades?
4. A modern South Indian bride can play around with the traditional pleating to come up with a different style.
P.S. – Absolutely love the popping shades of pink and blue!
5. Gold is a popular colour in the South so why not choose that rich colour for the bridal Kanjeevaram saree too?
6. If not gold, perhaps a quintessential red ensemble?
7. Do something different and opt for a lehenga Kanjeevaram saree!
8. How about a sunshine yellow choice to ring in the joyous occasion?
Which one is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!