8 Unique Mathapattis for 2020 Brides
Acquiring a special place in your bridal ensemble, the matha patti is a stunning piece of jewellery that gloriously reigns on your forehead and lights up your bridal look. Derived from the words ‘matha’ meaning forehead and ‘patti’ meaning a band/strap, this wedding jewelry resonates the icing on the cake. Here are 8 unique ones that found a way into our hearts:
1. Intricately yours!
Image Source: Sohal Grewal
2. When the forehead is your canvas, literally!
3. Stealing it with the crescent centre wrapped in Kundan!
Image Source: Fotowale
4. The one-sided stunner!
Image Source: Dulhaniya.com
5. Glam it up with Gota!
Image Source: Pinterest
6. When the pearl is your pride!
Image Source: Happy Shappy
7. All that glitters is indeed gold!
Image Source: Fashion Lady
8. Flaunt those floral-diamonds in style and splendor!
Image Source: Jaypore.com
So ladies, this your time to flaunt these beauties – pick any one of these elegant matha pattis and don one like a crown!