6 Polka Dot Outfits for Brides and Bridesmaids
Wondering how to make your bridal or bridesmaid outfit a bit more fun and cheerful? How about adding some polka dots to your outfit?
The modern term “Polka Dot” comes from the polka dance craze that swept through Europe in the mid-19th century. While the connection between the dance and pattern isn’t clear, it’s thought that the pattern evokes the cheerful, light nature of the dance. Some businesses were clever enough to pick up on the growing trend and started manufacturing different clothing items and accessories almost immediately. This trend has only grown at a stable ever since then and seems like it won’t fade into the shadows anytime soon.
Whether it’s a saree, lehenga or salwar suit, polka dots can be featured in different ways, sizes and colours! Take a look at these 6 beautiful options for polka out Indian outfits for brides and bridesmaids:
1. Fun, festive and fabulous – that’s what this Sabyasachi white and red polka dot saree can be described as.
Image Source: Ajay Kadam
2. For a more relaxed chic vibe for the Mehendi ceremony, you can opt for this blue suit with gold polka dots.
Image Source: The Loom
3. This Pernia Qureshi metallic lilac polka dot layered lehenga set is an absolute winner for the bridesmaid attending her BFF’s wedding ceremony!
Image Source: Pernia Qureshi Brands
4. Nobody wants to be weighed down by their lehenga and that’s why this reddish-pink lightweight lehenga is perfect! The attire is
Image Source: Anita Dongre
5. This mauve suit with the polka dot dupatta is such a great choice for the minimalist bridesmaid!
Image Source: Tjori Treasures
6. For an evening ceremony, how about switching to black and making a big and bold statement with red polka dots?
Image Source: Karisma Kapoor
What’s your favourite polka dot outfit? Let us know in the comments below!!!